Friday, May 20, 2016

I am happy future won joint custody, what are your thoughts?

I will start by saying this I AM happy that Future won his custody case and got joint custody. I didn't agree with him paying 15,000 a month for child support and couldn't see his son. Though we will never know the truth behind anything that happen between them BUT regardless of what goes on you should NOT ever bash the other parent like they were doing to one another on social media,to the courts or in general. Regardless on what either one of them do on their personal time that shouldn't give either one of them the right to bash one another parenting. He has his way of parenting and ciara had hers  I mean both were very cut throat with one another BUT in the end it was what I think to be a positive outcome. I feel no child should have to grow up without a father ESPECIALLY a boy, with all that being said I hope ciara and future can be good co-parents for baby future sake.
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment